Learn more about Dr. Thomas deTar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas deTar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. deTar
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. deTar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas deTar, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. deTar graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. deTar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Specialty Hospital
- Kootenai Medical Center, Coeur d` Alene
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Rensselaer deTar FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. deTar practice?
- Dr. Thomas deTar has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas deTar practices Otolaryngology near Post Falls, ID.
See Post Falls Otolaryngologists.