A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas deTar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas deTar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. deTar
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. deTar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas deTar, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. deTar graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. deTar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Specialty Hospital
- Kootenai Medical Center, Coeur d` Alene
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Rensselaer deTar FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. deTar practice?
- Dr. Thomas deTar has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas deTar practices Otolaryngology near Post Falls, ID.
See Post Falls Otolaryngologists.