A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Detar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Detar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Detar
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Detar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Detar, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Detar graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Detar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Specialty Hospital
- Kootenai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Rensselaer Detar FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Detar practice?
- Dr. Thomas Detar has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Detar practices Otolaryngology near Post Falls, ID.
See Post Falls Otolaryngologists.