A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Detesco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Detesco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Detesco graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Detesco has 9 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Detesco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas N. Detesco practice?
Dr. Thomas Detesco practices Internal Medicine near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Internists.