A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Di Julio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Di Julio is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Di Julio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Di Julio graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Di Julio has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Peter Di Julio MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Di Julio practice?
- Dr. Thomas Di Julio has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Di Julio practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Internists and Long Beach Neurologists.