A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Di Julio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Di Julio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Di Julio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Di Julio graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Di Julio has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Di Julio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 19 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans