Overall Review

2.9

November 16th, 2015
Caring Doctor
He is a thoughtful doctor that takes the time to listen to my concerns.

February 25th, 2015
The worst staff they are so rude, The doctor gave me medicine that I cannot take it could have been dangerous. The doctor caused me to be in hospital twice due to his no care. He took an oath to be a doctor to care for people when they are sick. Well he needs to revisit what he learnt in school. I will never recommend this office to anyone or the doctor.

September 8th, 2014
rude staff-wait too long-does not listen-no compassion

February 8th, 2013
Find another doctor
This office is horrible. The nurse is rude and incompetent. They have continued to bill me even though I have proven on multiple occasions that I have paid in full. My son had a misdiagnosis. Pathetic calamity. Do yourself a favor and find another office. The sad part is that we really liked Dr. Diaz but his office and management is a joke. I submitted a complaint to Dr. Diaz per instruction of his office manager who said that he would contact me to address my concerns. Never did. Grow some **** Dr. Diaz and fix your staff. Too many medical offices out there want and welcome my business.

June 4th, 2012
Doctor Nurse ( bad attitude )
Ellen is a nurse that works for Dr. Diaz. She has a very bad attitude. Whenever, you ask her a questions she do not answer it with care. She speaks really rude to you. When a patient go to see a doctor they don't need to be mistreated. I will hope that Dr. Diaz speak with the woman about her customer services to his patients. There are plenty of great nurses that will love to replace this woman. I hope she reads this and realize that she should treat others like she would want them to treat her. I'm quite sure when she goes to see a her doctor the nurses don't treat her like sh_t. If you unhappy with your job Ellen please find something else to do.

October 26th, 2011
Dr. Diaz
He's very intelligent and cares about his patients...Very impressive Dr.I've done very well with him.

September 16th, 2011
Kind and Caring Physician
I have been a patient of Dr. Diaz for about two years. He's always kind and caring and he takes time to listen to all my aches and pains. He's gives me great tips and advice. I feel I have improved under his care.

September 7th, 2011
Does not Care!!!
Horrible Doctor and staff. This Dr. does not care about the patient. They are willing to take your money or the insurance companies money but that's about it. They will not take the time to do a prior authorization on any medication prescribed (if it is needed). When I asked them why, they said it's too time consuming. In other words, they don't have time for the well-being of the patient. Are you serious! Did I really just go to a Dr. who honestly told me he doesn't have time to fill out some paperwork and make a phone call in my behalf. They did say (and I'm not making this up) they would take the time if I was dying. How's that for customer service. If this Dr. is not willing to take the time to do the little things to improve your health, do you really want him taking care or you or your families health?

July 23rd, 2011
Dr Diaz
need to give referrals quicker the nurses are great

July 29th, 2010
Annual check-up more like a drive-by consulatation
Am I wrong to think that an annual exam should be morethan blood-work? Maybe check the ears, nose and throat? Listen to my heart? He did nothing but prescribe the blood work- I WILL NEVER return to this dr. again! His staff ws loud and talking about someone' personal business with the glass window wide open. Privacy? Anyone? This office is low-rate and low-brow. Stay away!