A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dibenedetto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dibenedetto is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dibenedetto
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dibenedetto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dibenedetto, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dibenedetto graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Dibenedetto has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas D Dibenedetto MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Dibenedetto practice?
- Dr. Thomas Dibenedetto has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Dibenedetto practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.