A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dibenedetto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dibenedetto is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dibenedetto
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Dibenedetto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dibenedetto, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dibenedetto graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Dibenedetto has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas D Dibenedetto MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Dibenedetto practice?
- Dr. Thomas Dibenedetto has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Dibenedetto practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.