Dr. Thomas Dibenedetto MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

March 23rd, 2016
Jack of all trades, master of none.
Dr. D is primarily employed for independent medical evaluations by insurance companies. He is paid for his "favorable" opinions and legal depositions. I would not expect a reasonable evaluation from this man. Just remember who pays his wage.

October 5th, 2015
We have never met such a rude, belittling medical professional...and both of my children are in med school! DeBenedetto spent time with me...time belittling my body, my sport of choice and my general enthusiasm for health and fitness. I asked why and he muttered the "f" word under his breath and slammed the door as he left the room. I waited for a while not knowing if he was going to examine my goot or not, getting supplies or assistance so when he didn't return I went to the front desk. My bill was ready yet nothing was diagnosed or even examined. We have since learned he has mental issues and is only in business because the state of PA looks the other way. No investigations due to a "back log" host of complaints. A neighbor's daughter also has a similarly negative appointment with him. The mother thinks he is intimidated by smart, attractive women, perhaps. Just baffling.

January 8th, 2015
Dr. D is awesome
Doctor D did surgery on my knee many years ago. He was amazing. I remember being in so much pain and incredibly scared. He did everything to make me feel comfortable. I will never, ever forget him.

May 20th, 2014
Awful Man in human
He is a human being which that I even question, he gets huge payments from insurance companies to screw with your life. He doesn't care at all about you and don't think he will. He in as not a moral fiber in his whole being. Please don't go near him unless u do, and if you do be prepared, have your lawyer ready.

November 26th, 2012
shoulder
I had shoulder surgery by another surgeon which left my right arm useless. He operated and with p.t. and lot of work my shoulder is fine. At the time I had a two and a four year to take care so imagine what the gift I got!

January 28th, 2011
Surgery torn distal tendon
Two years ago he operated on my arm for a torn distal tendon. I now have a screw in my elbow. He made me feel very comfortable with what I was having done. I have also had some shots in my knees. I would go to him again if the neccessity arrives.