A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dietze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dietze is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dietze, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dietze graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Dietze has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Russell Dietze MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Dietze practice?
- Dr. Thomas Dietze has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Dietze practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Alice, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.