A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dietze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dietze is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dietze
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dietze Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dietze, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dietze graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Dietze has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Russell Dietze MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Dietze practice?
- Dr. Thomas Dietze has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Dietze practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.