Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dietze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dietze is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dietze
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Dietze Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dietze, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dietze graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Dietze has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Russell Dietze MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Dietze practice?
- Dr. Thomas Dietze has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Dietze practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.