A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dietze, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Anterior Segment Surgery and Corneal Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dietze graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dietze has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dietze accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dietze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Dietze practice?
Dr. Thomas Dietze practices Ophthalmology near Alice, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Corpus Christi, TX.
See Alice Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Dietze, Dr. Tomas Dietze, Dr. Tommie Dietze, Dr. Tommy Dietze