Learn more about Dr. Thomas DiFilippo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas DiFilippo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DiFilippo
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DiFilippo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas DiFilippo, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. DiFilippo graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. DiFilippo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas DiFilippo DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas DiFilippo practice?
- Dr. Thomas DiFilippo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas DiFilippo practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Munster, IN.
See Munster Primary Care Doctors, Munster Family Physicians, and Munster Geriatric Doctors.