Learn more about Dr. Thomas DiFilippo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas DiFilippo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DiFilippo
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DiFilippo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas DiFilippo, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. DiFilippo graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. DiFilippo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas DiFilippo DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas DiFilippo practice?
- Dr. Thomas DiFilippo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas DiFilippo practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Munster, IN.
See Munster Family Physicians and Munster Geriatric Doctors.