A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas DiFilippo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas DiFilippo is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas DiFilippo, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. DiFilippo graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. DiFilippo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas DiFilippo DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas DiFilippo practice?
- Dr. Thomas DiFilippo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas DiFilippo practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Munster, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint John, IN and Dyer, IN.
See Munster Family Physicians and Munster Geriatric Doctors.