A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dilamarter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dilamarter, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dilamarter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dilamarter graduated from Hamot Medical Center. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dilamarter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dilamarter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas I. Dilamarter practice?
Dr. Thomas Dilamarter practices Family Medicine near Orchard Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Holland, NY.
See Orchard Park Family Physicians.