A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dilamarter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dilamarter, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dilamarter
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Dilamarter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dilamarter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dilamarter graduated from Hamot Medical Center. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dilamarter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Irvin Dilamarter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas I. Dilamarter practice?
- Dr. Thomas Dilamarter has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Dilamarter practices Family Medicine near Orchard Park, NY.
See Orchard Park Family Physicians.