Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dilamarter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dilamarter, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dilamarter
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Dilamarter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dilamarter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dilamarter graduated from Hamot Medical Center. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dilamarter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Irvin Dilamarter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas I. Dilamarter practice?
- Dr. Thomas Dilamarter has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Dilamarter practices Family Medicine near Orchard Park, NY.
See Orchard Park Primary Care Doctors.