Overall Review

3.8

October 26th, 2015
Great Dr.

October 15th, 2015
Amazing
Amazing physician! Dr. Dilamarter explains everything, including lab work. Listens and is patient. He eased my anxiety about my condition.

August 24th, 2015
Wonderful
I'm newer to this practice and started with a PA because I wanted to see a female. She was rude and impatient so I tried him. A really kind, friendly, thorough doctor. I am always afraid of male doctors but he has changed my mind. My health is under control (diabtets and high blood pressure) and my husband sees him now. What a great find!

September 2nd, 2014
Professional, courteous, thorough, intelligent. Actually makes you come into his office to diagnose THEN writes appropriate script (if needed). Follow up is amazing. My husband and I have been going to him for over 15 years and can always get an appointment with him when we want to see him, not a PA. Highly recommend.

March 14th, 2014
Yearly physical-what a jokes-takes less han 10 minutes and done by the NP

February 14th, 2014
What a joke waited in waiting room for an hour. Staff acts like your not there. When I went up to ask about how much longer. She said the Dr. will be with you shortly. I said its been an hour. What's the deal? I waited 5 more minutes and told her I had to leave and she said oh but your next I said I know I am the only one waiting in the office. I left and never went back.

December 23rd, 2013
My husband and I have been coming to this office for over 3 years and have yet to meet the doctor. We only see the NP.They are very poor about getting back to you with lab or test results.

October 11th, 2012
What the heck!
We never got to meet the doctor which was understandable when yours retires and the search is on. So we opt to see a nurse practitioner which was fine to get us in the practice, but try to communicate with either the Dr. or the nurse practitioner for follow up and you have to go through their office clerks who read off the medical chart. I phoned 4 days prior to a scheduled test to discuss the test with the nurse practitioner to see about another option to the test. I didn't not receive a call back after 2 calls one being to their answering service which was on service an hour before scheduled lunch. I called the practice and was put on long hold, which is also a frequent occurrence but I would wait only for the staff to read my chart back to me as to what the nurse practitioner had written. The office manager is just as poor as she said I can not "dictate" what procedures I want. If wanting to speak to the nurse practitioner about my concerns of a certain test is considered "dictating" it looks like my search for a good patient care practice is not over.

June 21st, 2012
Excellent Doctor
We have had Dr. Dilamarter as our family physician for many years and found him to be an excellent doctor. He spends as much time with us as we require, answering all our concerns and questions. He is very thorough and has kept us healthy over the years. The Office staff is very friendly and helpful. We highly recommend Dr. Tom.

September 13th, 2011
Good luck
Will never return. Told me I should've called in advance to make sure he had the necessary supply's to treat me. Then charged me a co-pay! What a guy?!

April 19th, 2011
Listens, is very thorough. Very competent and friendly

November 11th, 2010
Awful
More interesting in writing a script than diagnosing the problem. Long wait times. Unprofessional office staff.