A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Diliberti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Diliberti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diliberti
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diliberti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Diliberti, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Diliberti graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Diliberti has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas C Diliberti MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Diliberti practice?
- Dr. Thomas Diliberti has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Diliberti practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.