Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

by bryan wahlberg on Aug 12th, 2016

I have had nothing but an excellent experience with Dr. Diliberti and staff.

great guy - smart doc show details great guy - smart doc
May 22nd, 2016

My mother had carpel tunnel surgery on both hands 15 years ago, I had it on one hand eight years ago. Neither of us had a moment of pain or problem. And, he is a fun and nice guy. Can' imagine anyone having a bad experience with him.

by Susan Winn on Jun 21st, 2015

He saved my hand

Do u want to wait a year for your carpal tunnel to be well? show details Do u want to wait a year for your carpal tunnel to be well?
Dec 13th, 2014

I had cts done and am no better off than before I had surgery!! Instead of telling me something to help was told I might hurt for another year before it got better!!

Excellent! show details Excellent!
by Janet D. on Apr 22nd, 2014

Dr. Diliberti and his staff are terrific. I've received injections over two years and it has been outstanding. I have also referred four friends and all have expressed their pleasure with his diagnosis and treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Diliberti.

Be Aware!!! show details Be Aware!!!
Jul 10th, 2012

He will get you in surgery and cut you in other areas that you did not discuss and charge you double what you agree on. Also forgets to mention that until you get slapped with a bill that has already been processed through your insurance so they can not make adjustments and help you in the cost. Now I remember why I should have went to medical school...to rip people off!!!

Resolving issure and returning phone calls. show details Resolving issure and returning phone calls.
Apr 20th, 2012

Don't look for prompt attention to detail or resolution. The office doesn't have organization or leadership. Everytime I call about something I end up having to call back about it 2 weeks later because no one called me back, with the exception of the physcial therapist. She returns phone calls varly promptly.

WOnderful surgeon show details WOnderful surgeon
Aug 11th, 2010

great bedside manners, very easy to talk to. Accurate in diagnosing problem and very sincere. He was great with my 12 year old daughter durign and afte the surgery.