Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Excellent!  |  show details
by Janet D. on Apr 22nd, 2014

Dr. Diliberti and his staff are terrific. I've received injections over two years and it has been outstanding. I have also referred four friends and all have expressed their pleasure with his diagnosis and treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Diliberti.

|  Be Aware!!!  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2012

He will get you in surgery and cut you in other areas that you did not discuss and charge you double what you agree on. Also forgets to mention that until you get slapped with a bill that has already been processed through your insurance so they can not make adjustments and help you in the cost. Now I remember why I should have went to medical school...to rip people off!!!

|  Resolving issure and returning phone calls.  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2012

Don't look for prompt attention to detail or resolution. The office doesn't have organization or leadership. Everytime I call about something I end up having to call back about it 2 weeks later because no one called me back, with the exception of the physcial therapist. She returns phone calls varly promptly.

|  WOnderful surgeon  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2010

great bedside manners, very easy to talk to. Accurate in diagnosing problem and very sincere. He was great with my 12 year old daughter durign and afte the surgery.

|  Best Carpel Tunnel Doctor Around  |  show details
by Cathy Ingels on May 14th, 2009

Dr. Diliberti did my hand surgery years ago and I have never had any problems or pain. Also, you cannot even see a scar where the incision was. I'm just waiting for the non-invasive laser surgery to hit the streets and I'll be back to have my other hand done. Have also gone to Dr. Diliberti for injections (for carpel tunnel and elbow pain) and they are painless and work.

|  show details
Apr 28th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Excellent choice: Dr, Diliberti is a young professional that knows what he is doing. He cares about his patients and his staff is very cordial and efficient. they don't overbook like other doctors.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com