A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dillard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dillard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillard graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dillard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Medical College of GA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Dillard MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Dillard practice?
- Dr. Thomas Dillard has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Dillard practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, GA.
See Augusta Internists, Augusta Pulmonologists, and Augusta Critical Care Practitioners.