Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dillard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dillard
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dillard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dillard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillard graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dillard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Medical College of GA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Dillard MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Dillard practice?
- Dr. Thomas Dillard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Dillard practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, GA.
See Augusta Internists, Augusta Pulmonologists, and Augusta Critical Care Practitioners.