A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dillard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dillard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillard graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dillard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Medical College of GA Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dillard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Dillard practice?
Dr. Thomas Dillard practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Pediatric Pulmonology near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, GA.
See Augusta Internists, Augusta Critical Care Practitioners, and Augusta Pulmonologists.