Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dimmig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dimmig, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dimmig, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimmig graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Dimmig has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Granville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Alva Dimmig MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Dimmig practice?
- Dr. Thomas Dimmig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Dimmig practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Oxford, NC.
See Durham Orthopedic Surgeons.