Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dimmig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dimmig, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dimmig
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dimmig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dimmig, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimmig graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Dimmig has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Granville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Alva Dimmig MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Dimmig practice?
- Dr. Thomas Dimmig has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Dimmig practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Durham, NC.
See Durham Orthopedic Surgeons and Durham Surgeons.