Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dipetrillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dipetrillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dipetrillo, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Injuries
- Segmental Mastectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Dipetrillo graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dipetrillo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Anthony Dipetrillo MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Dipetrillo practice?
- Dr. Thomas Dipetrillo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Dipetrillo practices Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI.
See Boston Radiation Oncologists.