Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dipetrillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dipetrillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dipetrillo
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Dipetrillo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dipetrillo, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Injuries
- Segmental Mastectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Dipetrillo graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dipetrillo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Dipetrillo MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Dipetrillo practice?
- Dr. Thomas Dipetrillo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Dipetrillo practices Radiation Oncology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Wellesley Hills, MA and Boston, MA.
See Providence Oncologists.