A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dipetrillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dipetrillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dipetrillo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Injuries
- Segmental Mastectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Dipetrillo graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dipetrillo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dipetrillo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Dipetrillo practice?
Dr. Thomas Dipetrillo practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Radiology, and Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI.
See Boston Internists, Boston Oncologists, Boston Radiologists, and Boston Radiation Oncologists.