Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dipetrillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dipetrillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dipetrillo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dipetrillo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dipetrillo, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Injuries
- Segmental Mastectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Dipetrillo graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dipetrillo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Dipetrillo MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Dipetrillo practice?
- Dr. Thomas Dipetrillo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Dipetrillo practices Radiation Oncology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Providence Oncologists.