Learn more about Dr. Thomas Disalvo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Disalvo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Disalvo, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Disalvo graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Disalvo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Bedford County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Gerard Disalvo MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Disalvo practice?
- Dr. Thomas Disalvo has 8 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Disalvo practices Cardiovascular Disease near Johnson City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Knoxville, TN.
See Johnson City Cardiologists.