A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Disalvo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Disalvo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Disalvo
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Disalvo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Disalvo, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Disalvo graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Disalvo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Bedford County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Disalvo MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Disalvo practice?
- Dr. Thomas Disalvo has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Disalvo practices Cardiovascular Disease near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Cardiologists.