A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ditkoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ditkoff is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ditkoff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ditkoff graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ditkoff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ditkoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Ditkoff practice?
Dr. Thomas Ditkoff practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.