Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ditkoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ditkoff is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ditkoff
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ditkoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ditkoff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ditkoff graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ditkoff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Ditkoff MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Ditkoff practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ditkoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Ditkoff practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.