Sports Medicine Specialist, Surgeons, Pediatrician

26025 Lahser Rd
Fl 2
Southfield, MI 48033
248-663-1900
Locations and availability (6)

1.5

|  Worst experience we have ever had  |  show details
by LBH on Mar 18th, 2014

This doctor is rude ignorant and arrogant, this guy should not be dealing with kids. It's very troubling when a doctor tells a kid the worst possible thing without any warning to the adults. He's very ignorant and self centered. I wouldn't take a stray dog in to see this guy.

|  Condescending manner  |  show details
by SMA on Sep 16th, 2013

Took my son here with broken femur. Doctor seemed a bit overboard with the xrays. I didn't really get the reasoning behind xraying the fracture every couple weeks. we were having no problems or pain. What really got me was when the dr asked me if we were going to physical therapy. When i answered that we were not, because my son seemed to be walking, running, climbing without a problem his reply was, " You son is not 4, he cant just bounce right back". my son was still young, age 11, and in fact Dr ditkoff he did bounce right back, without paying for and wasting time driving to PT in your office where you probably get a kick back for referring patients. we have also had over an hour waits in his waiting room.

|  Waste of time & money  |  show details
by CMK on Aug 8th, 2013

I waited 1 hour & 30 minutes to see him, no apology for being so late. I felt like he did not listen to a word I said and I was basically dismissed. I explained that I had been experiencing the problem for 2 months and stated that the things I had been trying did not work. His final recommendation was "keep doing what you've been doing and if it doesn't get better in 2 weeks give me a call," I will be looking for another physician.

|  Very rude!  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2012

Waited 1.5 hours to see him, although I could make an appt easy to see him. His assistant burned my daughters foot taking the cast off. He was extremely rude. I never met a dr like him nor would I recommend him.

|  Rude  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2012

Would not recommend this doc. I found another doc to follow up with. Very expensive as well.

|  show details
Oct 31st, 2011

2 hour wait. Doctor was rude. Poor diagnostician.

|  Good enough  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2011

Went to Dr. after tearing hurting my knee during soccer. The Dr. was patient in hearing me out, carrying out tests, and careful about giving a clear answer without more information. He was professional and diligent in his approach, suggesting that the best approach to know what was going on inside my knee would be an MRI as my knee was quite strong from sports and thus my injury was somewhat difficult to diagnose. After having an MRI performed he was able to accurately tell me what the evidence suggested, which was a torn ACL, MCL, and Meniscus. As I like to be active, I elected for surgery. The Doctor sat down with me and explained all the complications as well as my options. Surgery was difficult, but I was up and walking in a brace with crutch support in 3 days. Would have liked to have seen the surgeon come in and check up on me in the RR, but his aide did and addressed some leakage issues. My only short-coming with everything is that I don't feel that I had a good number of references to talk to in regards to my surgery options (individuals that had opted for the different to whom I could consult). The recovery time on my Reconstruction, since it took tendon and bone from the front of my knee, has been pain-staking laborious and at many times has given me more pain than the rest of my knee. Currently, the knee is feeling unstable and there is a weird "looseness" about it. Heading back in.