Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Divinagracia
Dr. Thomas Divinagracia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dorchester Center, MA, with other offices in Quincy, MA and Quincy, MA (and 3 other locations). He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Divinagracia is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Milton, South Shore Hospital and Boston Medical Center. Dr. Divinagracia has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Divinagracia has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Thomas Divinagracia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dorchester Center, MA.
Dr. Kit Mui
Neurology, Psychiatry, General Surgery
Dorchester Center, MA 0.01 mi4
Dr. Andrew Terrono
Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Dorchester Center, MA 0.01 mi35
Dr. Paula Cioffi
Dorchester Center, MA 0.01 mi26