A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Divinagracia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Divinagracia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Divinagracia, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Divinagracia graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Divinagracia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Dechavez Divinagracia MD is a male Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Divinagracia practice?
- Dr. Thomas Divinagracia has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Divinagracia practices Surgery near Quincy, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New Britain, CT and North Easton, MA.
See Quincy Surgeons.