A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dobbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dobbins is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dobbins graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Dobbins has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beauregard Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dobbins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Dobbins practice?
Dr. Thomas Dobbins practices Internal Medicine near Deridder, LA.
See Deridder Internists.