Dr. Thomas Dobleman MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

October 27th, 2015
My son was seen by Dr. Dobleman for chronic ear infections. We where scheduled right away and didn't have much wait time. He was great with my son and answered all of my questions and concerns. My son has tubes and has not had an ear infection since! Surgery went great. He was amazing with us and our son and had a great bedside manor. Would definitely recommend him.

August 27th, 2015
Follow up and when there's a mistake won't call you and he made them

February 14th, 2015
Dr Dolan performed a surgery on my son for frequent nose bleeds, and he has never had a nose bleed since.

December 17th, 2014
Never saw the DR only his assistant.No one paid attention to allergy list.POOR POOR

July 31st, 2012
Please read before you see him!
I would not even give him a star if I didn't have to! Terrible doctor!! I had a tumor on my thyroid the results were unknown I had to have surgery he removed half. The next day I found out I had cancer when doctor Dobleman scolded me for eating lunch because I had to have another surgery. That's how he told me I had cancer! I had complications after surgery which he completely dismissed. My right vocal cord is paralyzed and Ihave constant pain in my face. He was not caring, or thorough in anything he did. I think he has too much on his plate he was always yawning and very short with his office visits even though i would wait most of the time over an hour to see him. One time I had an appappointment at his West Omaha office only to find a note on the door to go to Bergan because he couldn't make it out there. No phone call to let me know this. My surgery was 4 years ago and my complications have not chaned

January 11th, 2010
Dr. Dobleman was awesome!
At the first app't, Dr. Dobleman I could feel his care for his patients & also that he was a very skilled Dr. From then on, I felt relaxed knowing I was in good hands. He thoroughly explained what was wrong, what he anticipated to happen, & the surgery. I had a difficult problem for any surgeon to tackle. Had it been anyone less seasoned or skilled, I think I could have died. His care and warmth during the entire time was so evident. He kept a close watch on me at the hospital after surgery & now even with follow up visits. I recommend him highly. He's a Dr. of great skill & integrity. I hope he's around a long time to be able to help a lot of people.

November 22nd, 2016