A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dodson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dodson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dodson, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dodson graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Dodson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas William Dodson MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Dodson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Dodson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Dodson practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Portland, OR.
See Portland Psychiatrists.