A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dodson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dodson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dodson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dodson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dodson, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dodson graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Dodson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas William Dodson MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Dodson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Dodson has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Dodson practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Portland, OR.
See Portland Psychiatrists.