A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Doerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Doerr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Doerr graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Doerr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Des Peres Hospital
- St Anthonys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas David Doerr MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Doerr practice?
- Dr. Thomas Doerr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Doerr practices Internal Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists.