A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Doherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Doherty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Doherty graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Doherty has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas W Doherty MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Doherty practice?
- Dr. Thomas Doherty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Doherty practices Internal Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists.