Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Sep 20th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Doneker for several years now and really like him. He takes whatever time is needed with me and helps me understand what is going on with my health. He has a very good manner.

One of a kind !! show details One of a kind !!
by Mrs Marie Garbey on Nov 9th, 2009

We need more of those so dedicated doctors. Dr Doneker is an "human" doctor, you feel that he really does care and that he will be there all along. He suggests treatments, not pushing you, he discusses it with you and tries to find out what is the best course of action. He has been my physician for the last seven years and he is the reason why I am with Kelsey Seybold Clinic.

Excellent no-nonsense Dr. show details Excellent no-nonsense Dr.
Aug 31st, 2009

Dr. Doneker is an excellent no-nonsense physician. He is great at getting a diagnosis, then giving the treatment options to the patient. I highly recommend him.

Jul 28th, 2009

Dr. Doneker is one of the best. He's been my internist for 7 years. He is thorough, provides good referrals when needed, and provides timely feedback on test results. He stays on time, but yet I never feel rushed. He listens to my views and truly makes me a partner in my care. He is concerned about his patients and has called me to follow-up on my progress even when I was being treated by a specialist.

Excellent Primary Care Physician show details Excellent Primary Care Physician
Jun 9th, 2009

Dr. Doneker has been my physician for the past 8 years and has always treated me like I am his only patient. I have recommended him to several friends, and they feel the same way.