Learn more about Dr. Thomas Donnelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Donnelly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donnelly
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Donnelly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Donnelly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Donnelly graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Donnelly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Kettering Medical Center
- Kettering Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas James Donnelly MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Donnelly practice?
- Dr. Thomas Donnelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Donnelly practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Internists, Dayton Critical Care Practitioners, and Dayton Pulmonologists.