Dr. Thomas Donohue Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Donohue?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 17th, 2013

ER visit at Reston Hospital Center

I was very pleased with the manner the doctor had with my children. I brought both my boys in for worries over fever and cold symptoms and Dr Donohue was on staff for the day. He saw both my kids at the same time (ages 2years 10 months and 11years old). His mannerisms with both kids was fantastic, he was equally at ease interacting with both boys and getting them comfortable with him in the ER environment. He was also very thorough in asking about their symptoms and listening to everything I told him about what was going on with both boys. After he received the test results (x-ray, respiratory tests and flu test) he explained to me in terms I could understand what was happening and why. He also explained things I could do to further help my boys feel better since their infections were viral (untreatable with antibiotics). I definitely felt better about the things I thought were wrong with my boys and how I could help them feel better and what exactly I needed to look out for in case things worsened. ER visits are tough on kids and I feel that Dr. Donohue made things 100 times better.

November 26th, 2016