A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dooley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dooley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dooley graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dooley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Edward Dooley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Dooley practice?
- Dr. Thomas Dooley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Dooley practices Family Medicine near Laurel, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Burnie, MD.
See Laurel Primary Care Doctors.