A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dopson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dopson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dopson
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Dopson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dopson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dopson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dopson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas L Dopson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Dopson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Dopson has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Dopson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.