A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dopson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dopson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dopson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Knee Resurfacing
- Knee Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Hip)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Knee)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Knee
- Partial Knee Resurfacing
Education & Awards
Dr. Dopson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Dopson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Dopson practice?
Dr. Thomas Dopson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.