Dr. Thomas Dorrell Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Corpus Christi, TX

• Good
  • Bad

January 31st, 2017
Does not listen to you. Have to come back, and still does not help

September 4th, 2016
Dr Dorrell has the "God" Syndrome
Another physician that "knows it all."

March 5th, 2016
Dr Dorrell is one of the best doctors I have seen! As a nurse, I have seen /worked with quite a few! He is thorough, ethical and compassionate. His timely and accurate diagnosis of my cancer, saved my life! His staff is always friendly and helpful! Office hours and ease of getting an appointment can't be beat! We need more like Dr. Dorrell!

October 26th, 2015
Love Dr. Dorrell and Patrick!
Love the Medical Center. They are efficient. Smart. Quick. Can't go wrong going there.

February 17th, 2015
No sugar coating just nails it!
I have been going to Dr. Dorrell since he opened. He has treated my whole family. Where he makes it in my book is the ability to think out of the box. My adult son became very ill and none of the doctors he was going to could give him an answer as to what was wrong. So I took him to Dr. Dorrell. He was able to pinpoint a very rare illness that only 1 out of 100,000 people come down with. Thanks to Dr. Dorrell we were able to get the medical treatment needed. Yes thank you Dr. Dorrell.

January 30th, 2014
accuracy and no bs
Have been treated in this office multiple times always accurate and straight to the point. He sees large number of patients but makes my time count. Nice guy and his staff is best.

January 8th, 2014
Horrible Staff
Staff at this office is downright rude and reason enugh not to wait the 2 hours you will have to wait to even see the doctor. Office manager doesnt know how to handle simple customer concerns. I needed a simple question answered about my past office/medical history and she refused to talk with me, making the upfront girls relay what she said to me. She also wouldnt return my phone calls even though I was very insistent she call me back. A complete lack of respect for a person who is a paying patient in that office. PLEASE, if you have the opportunity, please go to another office where the staff is much friendlier and will cordially take care of any questions or concerns you might have. OFFICE DYNAMC SUCKS, and I would DEFINATELY NOT recommend to anyone. Wait is also very long.

February 28th, 2011
There when you need him:
I first met Dr. Dorrell when he had to remove my fingernail and stitch up my finger after I slammed it in the car door. He was very caring, professional, thorough and his followup was just a good. What could have been very painful and scarring, turned out to be just a little uncomfortable with no visible results. I would go to him for any problem I have.

March 22nd, 2010
Great Doctor, but front office needs better training
Dr. Dorrell is one of the best Doctors I have been to. He is accurate with diagnosis and gives full explanations of issues. His front office personal are inexperienced and non caring.

February 13th, 2009