Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  helpful  |  show details
Jan 29th, 2014

Friendly accurate and user friendly

|  accuracy and no bs  |  show details
Jan 29th, 2014

Have been treated in this office multiple times always accurate and straight to the point. He sees large number of patients but makes my time count. Nice guy and his staff is best.

|  Horrible Staff  |  show details
Jan 8th, 2014

Staff at this office is downright rude and reason enugh not to wait the 2 hours you will have to wait to even see the doctor. Office manager doesnt know how to handle simple customer concerns. I needed a simple question answered about my past office/medical history and she refused to talk with me, making the upfront girls relay what she said to me. She also wouldnt return my phone calls even though I was very insistent she call me back. A complete lack of respect for a person who is a paying patient in that office. PLEASE, if you have the opportunity, please go to another office where the staff is much friendlier and will cordially take care of any questions or concerns you might have. OFFICE DYNAMC SUCKS, and I would DEFINATELY NOT recommend to anyone. Wait is also very long.

|  show details
by Lola F.G. on Jul 10th, 2013

I've been at Dr. Dorrell's office about 4 to 5 times in the last 2 years, every time he has been accurate on his diagnosis. He takes time to listen to what I have to say. And finally he is very considered, won't ask you to come back to follow up and have another appointment just to read the results of your exams and charge for another appointment. They will call you to let you know everything is fine and you don't have to set up a follow up appointment. The staff is really nice and helpful. They all make you feel comfortable and welcomed. And last but not least, Dr. Tom Dorrell is SO ATTRACTIVE!!!!!

|  show details
Jan 22nd, 2013

this dr is awesom he is very open and honest ...

|  There when you need him:  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2011

I first met Dr. Dorrell when he had to remove my fingernail and stitch up my finger after I slammed it in the car door. He was very caring, professional, thorough and his followup was just a good. What could have been very painful and scarring, turned out to be just a little uncomfortable with no visible results. I would go to him for any problem I have.

|  Great Doctor, but front office needs better training  |  show details
by Swikert on Mar 22nd, 2010

Dr. Dorrell is one of the best Doctors I have been to. He is accurate with diagnosis and gives full explanations of issues. His front office personal are inexperienced and non caring.