A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dorsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dorsch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dorsch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorsch graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Dorsch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Proctor Hosp, Peoria, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas R Dorsch MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Dorsch practice?
- Dr. Thomas Dorsch has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Dorsch practices Internal Medicine near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Internists.