A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Doty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Doty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Doty, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Doty graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Doty has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Doty MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Doty practice?
- Dr. Thomas Doty has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Doty practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Alcoa, TN.
See Knoxville Endocrinologists.