Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Doty
Dr. Thomas Doty, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Doty is affiliated with Physician's Regional Medical Center, Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center and University of Tennessee Medical Center. Dr. Doty has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Doty has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Doty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.
Dr. Amit Vora
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Knoxville, TN 0.01 mi16
Dr. Casey Page
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Knoxville, TN 0.01 mi32
Dr. Alma Leaird
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Knoxville, TN 0.01 mi29