Dr. Thomas Doty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Doty?

April 20th, 2017

Dr. Doty is the BEST!!!!! .

He is concerned about the well being of his patients, tries to work with the patients on insurance, and does anything he can to help. I have saw him for approximately 25 years or more and I trust him. I wish everyone was as concerned about their patients as he was.

November 5th, 2015

Seems to Care!

I have seens Dr. Doty for several years now. He appears to care about his patients like no other. We discuss my plan of care. He discusses the pros and cons of different approaches. I would highly recommend Dr. Doty to anyone!!! *He has great direct nursing staff. My only semi negative rating is regarding some of the staff that you deal with prior to "getting to the back".

July 16th, 2015

Dr. Doty is WONDERFUL and very caring. I have been a patient of his for approximately 20-25 years I respect his opinion and feel like he sincerely cares about his patients.

August 12th, 2014

Excellent physician!

I work in the medical field and meet physicians all the time, so I have had a lot of experience with quality of care, personalities, bedside manner, etc. Dr. Doty excels in every aspect. He is kind, attentive, personable and takes the time to explain the diagnosis and allows you to ask questions. He is very thorough and makes sure he has an adequate history and an account of your symptoms. He is not arrogant and treats you kindly. I wish all physicians were like Dr. Doty. I feel very confident that I am getting the best treatment possible!

December 1st, 2013

He's great

Dr. Doty is about as good as it gets. He spends time with me, congratulates me when I have done well and is willing to help in any way. He has taken the time to respond to my e-mails. His mannerisms are so down home such that his explanations are so that a dumb engineer can understand them.

November 3rd, 2012

HE IS THE BEST THIS OFFICE HAS AND IS WORTH THE WAIT!!! Dr Doty is a physician that practices with his heart and really gets to know his patients on every level. He looks at the whole picture instead of labeling someone with just a diagnosis. The wait is due to the time he spends really getting to know his patients and once you meet him, you will see why he is the best. I would recommend him to anyone.

April 25th, 2012

Love doctor, dislike the practice

Dr. Doty was very nice and thorough he took time to explain how my thyroid was working, even drawing me a diagram. No unnecessary tests were run and regular follow up was recommended with my primary, returning to Dr Doty yearly unless indicated sooner. Cons: Three hour wait (appt scheduled for 1:00, didn't get into exam room until after 4:00); test results and communication back to my primary, referring doctor took more than 3 months and then only after several phone calls requesting such.

December 11th, 2011

I had a wonderful experience, he listened and answered every question I had. He is very personable and an excellent caretaker. He was also willing to let me have my opinion heard. I would recommend him to anyone.

September 18th, 2011

My experience with Dr. Doty was an awful experience. He was very short with me and didn't want to listen. He did tests I didn't necessarily want, and pushed prescriptions. I felt that my feelings were not taken into consideration.

July 20th, 2011

Love to see him. Always very educational visits

May 10th, 2011

Very Knowledgeable Doctor!

Dr. Doty is a very wonderful doctor, you could not ask for better. He is very through and helpful and gives every alternative possible and still does not give up or get up set.He has a wonderful "bed side manner", very friendly and has a great sense of humor! He knows what he is doing! Totally!

April 24th, 2010