Dr. Thomas Doty MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 4th, 2015
Seems to Care!
I have seens Dr. Doty for several years now. He appears to care about his patients like no other. We discuss my plan of care. He discusses the pros and cons of different approaches. I would highly recommend Dr. Doty to anyone!!! *He has great direct nursing staff. My only semi negative rating is regarding some of the staff that you deal with prior to "getting to the back".

July 15th, 2015
Dr. Doty is WONDERFUL and very caring. I have been a patient of his for approximately 20-25 years I respect his opinion and feel like he sincerely cares about his patients.

August 12th, 2014
Excellent physician!
I work in the medical field and meet physicians all the time, so I have had a lot of experience with quality of care, personalities, bedside manner, etc. Dr. Doty excels in every aspect. He is kind, attentive, personable and takes the time to explain the diagnosis and allows you to ask questions. He is very thorough and makes sure he has an adequate history and an account of your symptoms. He is not arrogant and treats you kindly. I wish all physicians were like Dr. Doty. I feel very confident that I am getting the best treatment possible!

December 1st, 2013
He's great
Dr. Doty is about as good as it gets. He spends time with me, congratulates me when I have done well and is willing to help in any way. He has taken the time to respond to my e-mails. His mannerisms are so down home such that his explanations are so that a dumb engineer can understand them.

November 3rd, 2012
HE IS THE BEST THIS OFFICE HAS AND IS WORTH THE WAIT!!! Dr Doty is a physician that practices with his heart and really gets to know his patients on every level. He looks at the whole picture instead of labeling someone with just a diagnosis. The wait is due to the time he spends really getting to know his patients and once you meet him, you will see why he is the best. I would recommend him to anyone.

April 25th, 2012
Love doctor, dislike the practice
Dr. Doty was very nice and thorough he took time to explain how my thyroid was working, even drawing me a diagram. No unnecessary tests were run and regular follow up was recommended with my primary, returning to Dr Doty yearly unless indicated sooner. Cons: Three hour wait (appt scheduled for 1:00, didn't get into exam room until after 4:00); test results and communication back to my primary, referring doctor took more than 3 months and then only after several phone calls requesting such.

December 11th, 2011
I had a wonderful experience, he listened and answered every question I had. He is very personable and an excellent caretaker. He was also willing to let me have my opinion heard. I would recommend him to anyone.

September 17th, 2011
My experience with Dr. Doty was an awful experience. He was very short with me and didn't want to listen. He did tests I didn't necessarily want, and pushed prescriptions. I felt that my feelings were not taken into consideration.

May 10th, 2011
Very Knowledgeable Doctor!
Dr. Doty is a very wonderful doctor, you could not ask for better. He is very through and helpful and gives every alternative possible and still does not give up or get up set.He has a wonderful "bed side manner", very friendly and has a great sense of humor! He knows what he is doing! Totally!

July 1st, 2009
great bedside manner.very personable.office staff and lab extremely efficient.

March 2nd, 2009