Dr. Thomas Dowling Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Dowling Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 1st, 2017

The Best

I was fortunate to meet Doctor Dowling many years ago. Doctor Dowling has treated and operated on my lower and thoracic spine in the past few years. Doctor Dowling is a compassionate gentleman and an excellent surgeon with the bed side manner of a gentle soul. I now get to visit Doctor Dowling every few months for him to tell me I'm doing great. I need those visits they give me strength and the man hug also helps. Joel Robins

November 4th, 2016

Fantastic Surgeon

Dr. Dowling is a fantastic surgeon. I have been a patient of Dr Dowling since 1994. He has always been so patient with me I have had great results from my surgery. My life has significantly improved I am pain free thanks to him. I highly recommend him.

September 27th, 2016

I can walk again

Dr Dowling did my lumbar surgery and it was very successful. I couldn't even walk due to debilitating pain he made sure to get me in right away because of the gravity of my pain I was wheel chaired bound I had my surgery and the next day I was already on my feet walking with no pain. I am grateful to Dr Dowling for giving me my quality of life back. The staff here is amazing and I highly recommend. His bed side manner is superb. He made sure to follow up with me right after surgery.

June 3rd, 2016

Dr Dowling is an excellent doctor! He is always very informative and I am always pleased when I come here!! The office is so beautiful and the staff always courteous! I am very happy here! and I highly recommend this office!

March 23rd, 2016

Dr. Dowling is an amazing doctor he did my neck surgery and it was very successful. I highly recommend Dr. Dowling and his staff.

March 23rd, 2016

Dr Dowling is an amazing doctor he did my surgery and it was a success I highly recommend this office

January 3rd, 2016

My review of this awesome practice,

This office is the best. Dr Dowling, is very professional, caring, he takes the time to explain everything in detail regarding my dx's. I never have to worry, i know i am having the best care possible. I rate this office over the top. And thank them for taking good care of me. The staff, from the md's to the office staff, is excellent.

September 30th, 2015

Best Spine Surgeon around

Dr. Dowling is a very kind hearted Doctor his passion as a Doctor just pours at as he is speaking to me and reviewing my condition. His staff is so friendly and I have always been treated with respect and kindness whenever I step into the office it is always so clean and beautiful I can tell that they put a lot of effort into the way the office looks to make sure the patient experience is the best I highly recommend Dr Dowling

February 12th, 2015

I saw this doctor before he had his private office. his bedside manner was excellent.

January 23rd, 2012

Dowling never rushes into doing 'surgery', he has listened to my thoughts regarding my treatment and is very supportive of your feedback. THere are times when surgery was the only answer for me but he doesn't pressure anything. there is also wonderful pain management drs on staff too

March 29th, 2011

So happy I found him

Dr. Dowling treated me for 2 herniated discs in my cervical spine. He first recommended PT, which didn't do much. He then had me do pain injections which didn't work either. Finally he performed a spinal fusion surgery which was the best thing I've ever done. The pain I was in for over 2 years was debilitating, which I didn't realize until after I had the procedure. It was the best thing I ever did and Dr. Dowling was very conservative and an expert in treating this.

November 17th, 2016