A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Downes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Downes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Downes
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Downes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Downes, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Downes graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Downes has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Yampa Valley Medical Ctr
- Poudre Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas R Downes FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Downes practice?
- Dr. Thomas Downes has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Downes practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Fort Collins, CO.
See Fort Collins Internists and Fort Collins Cardiologists.