Learn more about Dr. Thomas Downes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Downes
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Downes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Downes, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Downes graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Downes has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Yampa Valley Medical Ctr
- Poudre Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas R Downes FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Downes practice?
- Dr. Thomas Downes has 13 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Downes practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Fort Morgan, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Collins, CO and Scottsbluff, NE.
See Fort Morgan Internists and Fort Morgan Cardiologists.