A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Downes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Downes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Downes
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Downes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Downes, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Downes graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Downes has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Yampa Valley Medical Ctr
- Poudre Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas R Downes FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Downes practice?
- Dr. Thomas Downes has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Downes practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Fort Collins, CO.
See Fort Collins Internists and Fort Collins Cardiologists.