A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Downes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Downes, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Downes graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Downes has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Poudre Valley Hospital
- McKee Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas R Downes FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Downes practice?
- Dr. Thomas Downes has 10 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Downes practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Fort Morgan, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Collins, CO and Sterling, CO.
See Fort Morgan Internists and Fort Morgan Cardiologists.