Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Drabecki
Dr. Thomas Drabecki, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Roseville, MI. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Drabecki is affiliated with St. John Hospital & Medical Center, St John Detroit Riverview Hospital and Saint John North Shores Hospital. Dr. Drabecki has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Drabecki has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Thomas Drabecki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, MI.
Dr. Manvinder Singh
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Roseville, MI 0.01 mi30
Dr. Mary Yenchick
Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Roseville, MI 0.01 mi29
Dr. David Zalenski
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Roseville, MI 0.31 mi34