Dr. Thomas Drabecki Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Drabecki?

OB

Posted on March 25th, 2015

He is level of medically incompetence after all these years ??. How he still has a license to practice is beyond me. Previous reviews of this man are not consistent with the experience I had with him. Retire TD please !!!!

Posted on October 10th, 2013

This is a Doctor that has truly cared about his patients. I say Thank You Friend, because he is more that just a Doctor, he is your best friend and always has your health and well being in mind. God's blessings to you Dr and all you love.

The most compassionate, knowledgeable physician I've ever had

Posted on December 3rd, 2012

I was a surrogate mother in 1982, when it was new and very unpopular. I actually had an OB/GYN not want to take care of me, because of the type of pregnancy. I knew Dr D a little from working at Hutzel Hospital, and he agreed to take me as a patient. He was my OB/GYN through that pregnancy and for years after. He delivered my daughter, and took care of me through Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and a serious vaginal infection during a pregnancy, that led to anemia. He was the kindest physician I'd ever met, and I'm sure he still is. I saw him last years ago...I live out of state now, but have an exam every time I visit!

The most kind, gentle, and caring docter!

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

I have been with Dr. D. since the beginning! It's really hard to believe it has been that long! He took great care of me...as well as the other patients (as heard in the waiting room over the years) before, during, and "forever" after my sons were born. Even though I have moved appx 50 miles away, I will stay with Dr. D. As long as he's there, I'm there.

There Are No Words,You Saved Our Lives

Posted on December 27th, 2011

Dr Drabecki Has Been My Dr For 25yrs,He is just one of the most amazing doctors/people I've ever met.,I owe him my life & my daughters as well.When I was in my 2nd trimester I was hit with Eclampsia and was EXTREMELY HIGH RISK!!He did everything he could to hold back labor,but things got serious & were going south & I finally had no more left to give,My Organs Were Going to shut down I had a C-sec at 27wks My daughter was 3lbs 1oz and breathing on her own!It was a HUGE miracle.I was pretty ill myself & VERY SCARED!! But you were Always There For Me And My Family To "calm us down" Well, She's 16yrs now & will be attending her first appt w/Dr Drabecki Soon. You Are One Of The Best Doctors I've Ever Met,Even Good Enough My Daughter Lol!! You Are One In A Million : )

Posted on January 7th, 2010

Dr. D has been my doctor for 27 years, he's simply the best.

The Best of the Best

Posted on May 6th, 2009

Dr Drabecki is the epitome of an OB/GYN. I have the luck/privilege to have him deliver my children. I have never enjoyed a life experience more and he seemed as though my deliveries were as monumental to him as his own were. When he stopped delivering babies the world lost a very talented doctor. There aren't words invented that would sing his praises accurately. A very wonderful, wonderful man.

Posted on July 21st, 2016