Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Drew
Dr. Thomas Drew, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sarasota, FL, with another office in East Providence, RI. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Drew is affiliated with Women and Infants Hospital of RI, Kent Hospital and Kent County Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Drew has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Dr. Thomas Drew is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.
Dr. Michael Mollod
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Sarasota, FL 0 mi23
Dr. Chippy Nalluri
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology
Sarasota, FL 0 mi19
Dr. Nadakavil Koshy
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Sarasota, FL 0 mi46