Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dreyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dreyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dreyer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Dreyer graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dreyer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Dreyer MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Dreyer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Dreyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Dreyer practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Eugene, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OR.
See Eugene Otolaryngologists, Eugene Surgeons, and Eugene Plastic Surgeons.