Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

Highly Recommend Dr. Dryer show details Highly Recommend Dr. Dryer
by L.C.K. on Mar 21st, 2013

I am so thankful that I chose Dr. Dryer. He is very professional but sincere, thoughtful in how he treats his patients, incredibly clean, and removed my fears. Dr. Dryer made the entire process a positive experience and I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for quality care. PS. In response to the other reviewers I am not sure what happened with their scheduling; however all my appointments have been very prompt. The surgery took some time but I cannot say how thankful I am that Dr. Dryer took the time necessary to do an outstanding job. For this type of work I would not want to feel like cattle being herded in and out.

Out of the loop show details Out of the loop
Jun 28th, 2012

Very nice Dr wait was way to long sorry it is what is was... He need to retire sorry to be so harsh but there is a time. He wanted us to come back too many times for a resolved issue. Office staff very caring and polite but seriously the new Dr in with him would be a good choice more yup to date.

Looong wait time show details Looong wait time
Feb 14th, 2011

Great Dr. Just a horrible wait time!