Learn more about Dr. Thomas Drost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Drost is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drost
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Drost Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Drost, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chelation Therapy
- Environmental Illness
Education & Awards
Dr. Drost graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Drost has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony Hospital
- St. Anthony`s Memorial Hospital
- ST Joseph Regional Med Center-Plymouth C
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Francis Drost MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Drost practice?
- Dr. Thomas Drost has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Drost practices Surgery near Wheaton, IL.
See Wheaton Surgeons.