A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Drost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Drost is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Drost, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chelation Therapy
- Environmental Illness
Education & Awards
Dr. Drost graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Drost has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony Hospital
- St. Anthony`s Memorial Hospital
- ST Joseph Regional Med Center-Plymouth C
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Francis Drost MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Drost practice?
- Dr. Thomas Drost has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Drost practices Surgery near Wheaton, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Miramar, FL.
See Wheaton Surgeons.