A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dubose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dubose is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dubose, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubose graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dubose has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Durward Dubose MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Dubose practice?
- Dr. Thomas Dubose has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Dubose practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Winston-Salem, NC.
See Winston-Salem Internists and Winston-Salem Nephrologists.