- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Dubose Jr
Dr. Thomas Dubose Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winston Salem, NC, with other offices in Winston Salem, NC and Greensboro, NC. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Dubose is affiliated with North Carolina Baptist Hospitals, Davie County Hospital and University of Kansas Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Dubose Jr has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Dubose Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.
Dr. Peter Hoffmann
Internal Medicine, Hematology
Winston Salem, NC 0.01 mi38
Dr. Francis Obrien
Winston Salem, NC 0.01 mi31
Dr. Mohamed Faher Almahmoud
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Winston Salem, NC 0.01 mi