Dr. Thomas Dubose Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Dubose Jr?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Dubose Jr?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 28th, 2009

I'm in heaven!

I felt like I was in heaven after the experiences I've had with various specialists in Greensboro. I was so impressed with the amount of time I was given to describe what's been going on over the last few months. The doctor was even waiting for me because check in took longer than expected! Even though many issues I'm dealing with are possibly outside of the nephrology specialty, both the resident and Dr. Dubose demonstrated genuine concern; took me seriously, stayed engaged, and had ideas to pursue as we proceed. Without prompting, their attitude was one of collaboration with my general practitioner. I was exceedingly impressed with the total experience and while I love my GP in GSO, I don't think I'll see another specialist outside of WFB hospital if I can help it!! Highly recommended.

November 8th, 2012