A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dudenhoeffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dudenhoeffer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dudenhoeffer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dudenhoeffer graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Dudenhoeffer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Dudenhoeffer MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Dudenhoeffer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Dudenhoeffer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Dudenhoeffer practices Internal Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists.