Dr. Thomas Dudenhoeffer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Dudenhoeffer?

Birth Control

Birth Control

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Dudenhoeffer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

July 28th, 2017

Women stay away

Every patient in the waiting rooms notice he spends up to 45 minutes or more talking to a patient .. if your an attractive woman. He has been calling for non medical reasons...why? Every other patient gets about 5 minutes. He tries to pick up women that are in recovery.. maybe he sees them as easy targets. Total scumbag. Maybe a good doctor once upon a time.

July 1st, 2014

Fail. Not recommended

May 7th, 2014

Mr. Dudenhoeffer has (knowingly or unknowingly) prescribed very strong narcotics to patients that have recently dropped out of drug rehabilitation programs- although tests (MRI's etc.) reveal no obvious, severe, pain issues. That being said, he does deal with drug and alcohol dependency issues very well. Strictly a personal opinion.

September 12th, 2013

Great doctor!

The wait time was exceptionally fast! Dr listened to all my health concerns and questions and has made me feel 100 percent better than before seeing him! Also, the staff is friendly and courteous. Great practice!

January 18th, 2013

wrongly diagnosis me

I went into the hospital and after telling him my symptoms he wrongly perscribed my meds and slmost bleed me to death, he mixed up so many meds and I was bought to the ICU unit where my family had to FIRE HIM, and other Doctors have helped me to recover. RUN RUN RUN from this man!!!

August 17th, 2012

Best medical expierence

Wait time was less then 10 minutes! The doctor took plenty of time to listen to my concerns and explained things in terms that I could understand.The staff was very helpful and friendly. Several of my family members and friends are patients of Dr.Dudenhoeffer and have had the same experience. He diagnosed my family member with an aneurism and saved his life!! Highly recommend

August 1st, 2011

Stay away

Reviewed the wrong file before seeing my grandmother. Put her on medications she didn't need. Doesn't spend any time listening or caring to patients. Keeps asking my grandmother about me, creeps me out!

April 6th, 2011

Not so great

Squeamish as all get out! He hates bodily fluids. Don't see him with an infected boil as he's going to give you anti-biotics instead of a simple lancing.His staff is 100% different every time I go to him and they insist I go every 90 days. There is NO way to get a rapport with the nurses as they never stay.His bedside manner is really bad. Pitifully bad. He's working only as long as he needs to before getting out as fast as he can. He's not really a caring person.I gave him a 3 out of 4 for accuracy of diagnosis, good, because he's only been wrong 2 times.

January 9th, 2010

arrogant bully and wrong

I have never been spoken to more rudely than by this man. He attempts to intimidate and his arrogance makes him a poor listener to the detriment of patient care. Increased hospital stay by 2 weeks due to unwillingness to listen to important recent medical history. I wouldn't want him taking care of my worst enemy's pet! RUN!

May 31st, 2016