Dr. Thomas Dudenhoeffer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

July 1st, 2014
Fail. Not recommended

May 7th, 2014
Mr. Dudenhoeffer has (knowingly or unknowingly) prescribed very strong narcotics to patients that have recently dropped out of drug rehabilitation programs- although tests (MRI's etc.) reveal no obvious, severe, pain issues. That being said, he does deal with drug and alcohol dependency issues very well. Strictly a personal opinion.

September 12th, 2013
Great doctor!
The wait time was exceptionally fast! Dr listened to all my health concerns and questions and has made me feel 100 percent better than before seeing him! Also, the staff is friendly and courteous. Great practice!

January 18th, 2013
wrongly diagnosis me
I went into the hospital and after telling him my symptoms he wrongly perscribed my meds and slmost bleed me to death, he mixed up so many meds and I was bought to the ICU unit where my family had to FIRE HIM, and other Doctors have helped me to recover. RUN RUN RUN from this man!!!

August 16th, 2012
Best medical expierence
Wait time was less then 10 minutes! The doctor took plenty of time to listen to my concerns and explained things in terms that I could understand.The staff was very helpful and friendly. Several of my family members and friends are patients of Dr.Dudenhoeffer and have had the same experience. He diagnosed my family member with an aneurism and saved his life!! Highly recommend

August 1st, 2011
Stay away
Reviewed the wrong file before seeing my grandmother. Put her on medications she didn't need. Doesn't spend any time listening or caring to patients. Keeps asking my grandmother about me, creeps me out!

April 6th, 2011
Not so great
Squeamish as all get out! He hates bodily fluids. Don't see him with an infected boil as he's going to give you anti-biotics instead of a simple lancing.His staff is 100% different every time I go to him and they insist I go every 90 days. There is NO way to get a rapport with the nurses as they never stay.His bedside manner is really bad. Pitifully bad. He's working only as long as he needs to before getting out as fast as he can. He's not really a caring person.I gave him a 3 out of 4 for accuracy of diagnosis, good, because he's only been wrong 2 times.

January 8th, 2010
arrogant bully and wrong
I have never been spoken to more rudely than by this man. He attempts to intimidate and his arrogance makes him a poor listener to the detriment of patient care. Increased hospital stay by 2 weeks due to unwillingness to listen to important recent medical history. I wouldn't want him taking care of my worst enemy's pet! RUN!