A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Duffield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Duffield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Duffield graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Duffield has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Saint Marys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Duffield MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Duffield practice?
- Dr. Thomas Duffield has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Duffield practices Family Medicine near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Family Physicians.