Dr. Thomas Dugan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Dugan?

March 15th, 2017

Find someone else

This is the worst doctor that I have seen in my life. What should have been a simple treatment and completed in 11 days took me 7 weeks. Scheduling was an issue with him and then after waiting a week and a half for him to get back in the office, I was required to go back to my surgeon. Nothing was wrong and he should have know what was going on, he made a big deal about me getting there ASAP but then could not return her phone call. I did not feel like he knew what he was doing. Pretty scary with radiation. What should have been an easy procedure was anxiety filled for me because of his issues. Maybe he should put the cell phone down long enough to treat patients. I then found out at my surgeons office on a follow up visit that he should have seen me back in his office after a month. I had to push him to get started and push him to get done. Find someone else you don't need the anxiety that he creates and you deserve some who wants to practice medicine and he is competent. If I have to have more radiation, I will go to another provider even it means a different hospital or going out of town. It is more than worth it. He will never touch me again. His office staff is uncoordinated and down right rude on the phone. His nurse was also rude in his office. Perhaps are both related to the rudeness and personality of this doctor. I was called and confirmed and then an hour before I was suppose to be there, it was come now. I was working and this was impossible. So do yourself a favor, find someone else.

March 13th, 2017

Find someone else to do your treatment

Did not appear competent and did not want to do my treatment. He had my anxiety level sky high for what should have been a relatively easy treatment. He will never see me again. I will go out of town for treatment if need be.

June 22nd, 2015

My experience with Dr Dugan was fantastic! He listened to my concerns and always made me feel heard.

June 24th, 2013

I have never had more confidence in a doctor (and I've had a lot in this cancer journey!). Dr. Dugan treats me like a person first. His entire staff is the same. They all make a potentially scary experience not as difficult and take the time to explain everything. It was a pure joy to be treated by Dr. Dugan and his team. I knew I was in the best of care.

August 29th, 2012

I've had complete confidence in Dr. Dugan from the start. I'd highly recommend him. I can't say this about all the Dr. that I have encountered on this journey.

May 24th, 2017