Dr. Thomas Duginski MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

September 2nd, 2015
For being the only "specialist", it's actually very sad and disappointing for this physician to be "treating " or seeing patients. Of ALL the doctor's and hospital visits in my life, he is by far the poorest excuse. His diagnosis are incorrect, has little knowledge of pharmaceuticals, doesn't listen, and simply rude. After visiting a REAL neurologist, got correct diagnosis, proper medications, and treated with respect. Imagine that novel concept; a doctor that does his job correctly. Time to retire, Dr. Duginski.

April 29th, 2014
RETIRED USAF
Dr. Duginski treated me at Wilford Hall Medical Center back in 2006/2007 timeframe. He completely disregarded another doctors diagnosis even though the other doctor, a Colonial in the Air Force, had many more years experience as a board certified neurologist. Dr. Duginski insisted that I have a procedure done that the Colonial had already done. This repeat of the procedure cost me my health as I was injured in the procedure. I had asked, pleaded, basically begged Dr. Duginski to go a different route. His reply was, "I don't have the time to discuss this with you, you will need to make an appointment." His TOTAL disregard of me as a patient and a human being, again, cost me my health and my job. I would NOT recommend Dr. Duginski to anyone. After my experience, I find that he has no real concern for his patients, has no bed-side manner, blames his patients for his short-comings and takes no responsibilities for his mistakes. How a military installation can tolerate such a abusive person on their staff is beyond words. Again, stay as far away from this "doctor" as possible unless you are willing to withstand arrogance, lack of proper abilities to diagnose and willing to lose your ability to remain mobile. He doesn't listen to you and he thinks he knows ALL the answers.

October 15th, 2009
great doc
DR. D. HAS TREATED MY WIFE FOR ABOUT 20 YEARS AND IS ONE OF THE BEST NEURO DOCS WE HAVE WORKED WITH.