Pediatricians
CMG - Mayfair Pediatrics
3040 N 117th St
Milwaukee, WI 53222
414-479-9990
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Uneasy & Innappropriate  |  show details
by Well Visit / Cold & Flu Season on Feb 5th, 2013

Dr. Dunigan was recommended to me by the Mayfair Pediatrics group as an experienced physician who enjoyed caring for children. Our first visit with him, with my 3 year old daughter, was positive, thorough, professional and informative. However, subsequent visits with my 5 year old and 10 year old son (sinus infection & well visit)s were awkward and inappropriate. For example, after knowing my 10 year old son for just a few minutes, he found it appropriate to tease him about topics like cigarette smoking and girls. He also joked that there would be "shots" and blind sighted my sons by spraying them with squirt guns (one of them was very sick). Dr. Dunigan's delivery is abrupt and without empathy - he tells inappropriate stories and in my opinion, is not professional. I have him several opportunities to make a great impression and unfortunately, it hasn't happened. I will be transferring my children to another physician immediately and would not recommend him to a friend.

|  A Terrible Experience!  |  show details
Apr 3rd, 2012

I had a terrible first and only time experience with Dr. Thomas H Dunigan and I would highly recommend NOT seeing a Dr. Thomas Dunigan @ Mayfair Pediatrics in Wauwatosa, WI. He felt the need to physically discipline our 3 year old son (after only knowing him for 5 minutes) by slamming him on an exam table and holding his face against the wall while he told him to "stop crying" in a very angry tone. I asked him for some discipline advice, I didn't ask for a demonstration. It was a terrible feeling as a mom.