A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Duralde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Duralde is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Duralde, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Duralde graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Duralde has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Duralde MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Duralde practice?
- Dr. Thomas Duralde has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Duralde practices Family Medicine near Hawthorne, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Gardena, CA.
See Hawthorne Family Physicians.